Thursday, February 28, 2013

Mini Meatloaf

This stuff is so good! Sorry I didn't take many pictures. I didn't plan on doing a post about this. I was half expecting it to fail. But it was so yummy! Hubby better hurry up and get home before I eat it all :)

Preheat oven to 350'F

Ingredients


1 lb of ground beef (fills a six hole muffin tin)

2 tablespoons ketchup

1/4 cup oats (I did just a little less then 1/4 cup)

1/4 cup onions (I actually forgot to add the onions) whoops

1 tablespoon yellow mustard

1 tablespoon brown sugar

1/4 tsp salt

1/4 tsp pepper

1/4 tsp italian seasoning

1 egg

Directions

Grease Muffin tin well to prevent sticking.

In a bowl combine raw beef, onion, ketchup, mustard, oats, brown sugar, salt, pepper, egg, and italian seasoning. Mix really well.

Put a scoop in each muffin hole and add a dollop of ketchup to the top.

Bake for 30-40 minutes.

ENJOY!


So easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment